90's trends are coming back!!! What do you think???
According to Etsy trend expert, Dayna Isom Johnson, “Today’s 90s looks have been modernized with a touch of sophistication.” Would you wear any of the following trends?
- Handmade shell necklaces - If you’ve still got any of your old shell chokers or necklaces, don’t toss them yet because they’re back in style.
- Butterfly clips - The 90s hair accessories are making a comeback, but instead of the neon and glittery plastic ones from your youth, todays are more realistic and delicate.
- Glasses chains - I kind of like these granny chains. I would wear them!
- 90s-style windbreakers - The retro colorblock windbreaker jackets are cool again. Hmmm.
- Fanny packs - These days they’re calling them belt bags. Honestly, I wouldn't wear them but some of them do look great and depending on how you wear it, they look good on a lot of people.
Check out pics and the full article HERE!